Meet Sara Laharnar ~ the founder of Tree of Vída Acupuncture.
From an early age, Sara was introduced to natural medicine and grew up passionate about health.
During her Traditional Chinese Medicine studies at the University of Technology Sydney, Sara was instinctively drawn to Womens Health & Fertility.
Sara's passion and dedication has enabled her to work in several of Sydneys top prestigious fertility clinics.
Sara is a registered Acupuncturist and Herbalist with AHPRA and a member of the Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association.
Credentials & Continued Professional Education
- Treating Thyroid Conditions with Integrative TCM, 2021
- Integrative TCM for Autoimmune Conditions, 2021
- Methylation & Pregnancy 2021
- Facial Acupuncture with Vivian Tam, 2020
- Natural Fertility Masterclass, 2019
- Genea Education Day, 2019
- Better IVF Outcomes with Chinese Medicine with Peter Kington, 2017
- Member of the Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association
- Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine, University of Technology Sydney
What is the Tree of Vída?
Vida is a spanish word meaning ‘Life’.
The symbolism of the Tree of Life has a long history, crossing many cultures and has connections to both Chinese ideology and Sara’s passion for Women’s Health.
The life of a tree can be seen to symbolise the growth of a family. A tree sprouts from a seed, grows and branches out and then creates a new fruit that gives life to the next generation.
Personal Growth & Re-birth
As the seasons move into autumn and winter, many trees hibernate and lose their leaves. By springtime, trees slowly re-emerge, sprouting tiny buds before blossoming to life.
Like the life cycle of a tree, the stages of a womans life transform through profound maturation, in a process of metamorphosis.
It is through understanding these shifts and the needs of each phase, that Tree of Vída can ensure women thrive at every stage of life.